Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai !!!

Man Mohan: Hello, Jintu !
Jintao: "Ni Hao"
Man Mohan: You are our cherished and great neighbor.
Jintao: Pardon.
Man Mohan: If you don't mind, I would like to ask you few questions.
Jintao: Sorry.
Man Mohan: Why is your Govt issuing different passports to Kashmiri people?
Jintao: I am not able to hear you.
Man Mohan: I am Sikh and our party leader is Catholic and we lead this country where eighty percent of the people are Hindus. We are the greatest democracy alive. Can you think about Tibet issue?
Jintao: You dare speaking in the Lama language.
Man Mohan: oh! I am extremely sorry. Forget about Tibet, can you give our "Mansarovar" back as a gesture of love.
Jintao: What are you talking about?
Man Mohan: Oh! Right; what a fool I am to talk about the most sacred place of Hindus. Forget it. Would you make your stand clear on Brahmaputra dam issue?
Jintao: Hello, are you there?
Man Mohan: Yes, yes, I am here. I was talking about some things which were on my mind. Anyways I thank you for your precious time. I hope the 10000 soldiers in Aksai region are not going to intrude on our land. Ha ha ha, just kidding.
Jintao: What a lame joke.
Man Mohan: I know.
Jintao: Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai !!!
Man Mohan: How nice that you remember.
Jintao and Man Mohan together: Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai !!! Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai !!!

Comments

Popular Posts